wasteland

wasteland

Friday, August 27, 2010

My third semester


Hi everyone, about my last semester, there are some many things I can say, but I will start telling you that is my third semester at University - I barely can't believe it - it went pretty different than the first two ones. After the earthquake we (all the people who are studying Public Administration)had to move out of our building, so being in a place that it is not ours or exclusive for ourselves - like it use to be - make this semester completely different.
Last year was tough, first year, lots of changes in every aspect of my life, so that made my last semester the best by now, I started enjoy university life.
Academically I finally figure out how to approve my courses! It took me a year, so I hope to keep this way in the future. Something I wouldn't repeat is that I didn't give myself enough time to spend with my old friends from school and I really want to keep in touch with them.

I would say that the worst of the semester was leaving Palacio Matte (the old building) and the best is that I kind of grow up in a way.


Xoxo


Fefi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fefi!!
    I'm glad to read you are enjoying more the university life!
    and congrats for approve your courses!
    I hope you have a very nice fourth semester!
    Bye-Bye

    ReplyDelete